Polycystic Kidney Disease(PKD)
Polycystic Kidney Disease (PKD) is an inherited kidney disorder. Here, you can get an overview of PKD causes, symptoms, treatments, diet and prognosis.
Abnormal genes or gene mutations are the root Polycystic Kidney Disease causes. Today, you can know how to cause PKD here.learn more
Imaging test is often used for Polycystic Kidney Disease diagnosis, while blood and urine test can help PKD patients know the progress of their condition.learn more
Hypertension, back pain and blood urine usually occur as the first Polycystic Kidney Disease symptoms. Learn how to control these PKD signs here.learn more
How to treat PKD? Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy and surgery are used commonly as Polycystic Kidney Disease treatments.learn more
A healthy Polycystic Kidney Disease (PKD) diet can help slow the progress of this disease largely. Find what food and nutrition you can eat.learn more
More questions? We're here to help. You can ask our Kidney Diseases Doctor. You are free to ansewer.
- Can Micro-Chinese Medicine Hot Compress Therapy Help Kidney Failure Patients Alleviate Edema
- Does It Have Other Solutions for Kidney Failure Patients with Creatinine 2.3 Except Dialysis
- What is the Best Treatment for Creatinine 7.5 Kidney Failure Patients at Present
- How to Avoid Dialysis Effectively for Polycystic Kidney Disease Patients
- Stem Cell Therapy Treat for Creatinine 16.4 and Urea 182 with No Dialysis
- How to Remove from Dialysis for Kidney Failure Patients with Creatinine 9 and Long Time Dialysis