Polycystic Kidney Disease(PKD)
Polycystic Kidney Disease (PKD) is an inherited kidney disorder. Here, you can get an overview of PKD causes, symptoms, treatments, diet and prognosis.
Abnormal genes or gene mutations are the root Polycystic Kidney Disease causes. Today, you can know how to cause PKD here.learn more
Imaging test is often used for Polycystic Kidney Disease diagnosis, while blood and urine test can help PKD patients know the progress of their condition.learn more
Hypertension, back pain and blood urine usually occur as the first Polycystic Kidney Disease symptoms. Learn how to control these PKD signs here.learn more
How to treat PKD? Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy and surgery are used commonly as Polycystic Kidney Disease treatments.learn more
A healthy Polycystic Kidney Disease (PKD) diet can help slow the progress of this disease largely. Find what food and nutrition you can eat.learn more
More questions? We're here to help. You can ask our Kidney Diseases Doctor. You are free to ansewer.
- Is It Possible for Dialysis Patient to Get off It
- Is It Serious for Creatinine Goes Into 2.6 After Kidney Transplant
- Is there Any Way to Lower Creatinine 800 in Diabetic Nephropathy
- SAEED Gets Health from Our Traditional Chinese Medicine
- What’s Effect of Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy in Treating Kidney Disease
- What Chinese Herbs Are Helpful for Treating Diabetic Nephropathy