Polycystic Kidney Disease(PKD)
Polycystic Kidney Disease (PKD) is an inherited kidney disorder. Here, you can get an overview of PKD causes, symptoms, treatments, diet and prognosis.
Abnormal genes or gene mutations are the root Polycystic Kidney Disease causes. Today, you can know how to cause PKD here.learn more
Imaging test is often used for Polycystic Kidney Disease diagnosis, while blood and urine test can help PKD patients know the progress of their condition.learn more
Hypertension, back pain and blood urine usually occur as the first Polycystic Kidney Disease symptoms. Learn how to control these PKD signs here.learn more
How to treat PKD? Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy and surgery are used commonly as Polycystic Kidney Disease treatments.learn more
A healthy Polycystic Kidney Disease (PKD) diet can help slow the progress of this disease largely. Find what food and nutrition you can eat.learn more
More questions? We're here to help. You can ask our Kidney Diseases Doctor. You are free to ansewer.
- How Does Toxin-Removing Therapy Reduce Proteinuria in Renal Failure
- Toxin-Removing Therapy for Relapsed Nephrotic Syndrome with Protein 4+
- What Can I Do to Avoid Dialysis and Prevent Kidney Failure
- Expert teams go on the process of Gratuitous Treatment after Nigeria
- Can Toxin-Removing Therapy Help Me Avoid Dialysis in Renal Failure
- How Does Toxin-Removing Therapy Treat Kidney Disease in China