Nephrotic Syndrome is an intractable disease that can not reflect patients’ severity of renal lesions because it is just a series of clinical symptoms. In clinic,it is familiar with the massive proteinuria,highly edema,hypoproteinemia and hyperlipidaemia (HLP). Here the article aims at offering more details in daily life for Nephrotic Syndrome patients to avoid the aggravation of renal damage. Online Doctor can help you get more information directly and quickly for free.
1. Avoid various infections,especially the infections on respiratory tract and alimentary canal. Because these infections will make the kidney disease be relapsed frequently. So it is should be controlled to reduce the disadvantage that effects the renal lesions.
2. Low-intake of sodium salt. In summer,it is necessary to be followed or else it may cause shock,convulsions. A low-intake of sodium salt can avoid the hyponatremia and improves appetite. Notice: it is low-intake of sodium salt,not Ban salt diet
3. If patients are infected,it is should be avoided to use antibiotics blindly,especially the nephrotoxic antibiotics. Avoid the use of high doses diuretic unreasonably. In fact,the abuse of diuretic will cause the hypovolemic shock,hypercoagulable state or thrombus,etc. So taking a slow treating is good for patients’ disease condition to reduce other diseases.
4. The use of glucocorticoids should be controlled strictly in STATED DOSE and course of treatment. Do Not reduce the dose or stop medication halfway by yourselves. During the treatment,it is necessary for patients to follow the doctor's advice to reduce the risk of worsening the renal lesions.
5. Keep a regular renal examination,routine urine test and pay more attention to patients’ disease condition carefully.
6. A healthy diet also plays an important role in controlling and relieving patients’ disease condition.
Leave message on below or Email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your detailed disease condition,we are glad to offer you more professional guidance as soon as possible for free.