Mainly manifested as a large number of persistent proteinuria, edema, hyperlipidemia, blood urea nitrogen in patients with insufficient blood volume is often slightly elevated, this is due to glomerular filtration rate decreased and renal tubular reabsorption is relatively normal. Due to different primary lesions, kidney presenting syndrome can be associated with renal insufficiency.
(1) Proteinuria 24 hours urinary protein content can be more than 3.5 g, up to 30 g, the longer the course of disease, the more obvious malnutrition, often anemia, fatigue, sparse hair, yellowing, pale skin loss of moisturization, nails visible white across the broadband (Muchreke line) and so on. Children can affect their growth and development.
(2) Edema degree varies, light person can confine to eye face and foot ankle, heavy person affects whole body, can have hydrothorax and ascites. Edema is often affected by sodium intake, patient's posture, tissue elasticity, fluid intake, and the presence or absence of heart and liver disease. The severity of edema is not completely linear with the degree of proteinuria and hypoproteinemia.
(3) When plasma albumin in hyperlipidemia is decreased, plasma cholesterol is generally significantly increased, and triglycerides and phospholipids are also increased.
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is widely used to treat nephrotic syndrome, which gets good effects. The following functions of therapy are:
1. Clearing away toxins and excess wastes completely, which can create a good and healthy internal environment.
2. Supplying enough nutrients and oxygen to diseased cells and tissues for improving kidney functions and rebuilding kidney structures.
3. Anti inflammation, anti coagulation, degradation, expending blood vessels, improving blood circulations, promoting the metabolism.
4. Improve immunity and enhance physical fitness
If you want to know more information, please leave a message below or send the medical reports to us. We will try our best to help you.
WhatsApp/Viber: +86 13503211882