Lupus Nephritis is a kind of chronic kidney disease,belonging to CTD (connective tissue diseases). It will mainly effect women of child-bearing age and cause many problems for their normal life. Besides,it is easy to relapse with worse situation. Here the article aims at offering some obvious symptoms that can remind the patients of the relapse,hoping this can help you take better care of yourselves. Contact ONLINE DOCTOR to get more details quickly and directly for free.
For about 70% of Lupus Nephritis patients have different levels of clinical manifestation of kidney damage,like proteinuria,microscopic hematuria and so on. In addition,patients will also have other symptoms caused by SLE (Systemic Lupus Erythematosus).
There are three main kinds of symptoms when Lupus Nephritis.
The symptoms on body surface
1. Patients will feel warm all over. In clinic,Malar rash like butterfly painless oral ulcer.
2. Pain in the joints
3. Epilepsy and insanity
4. Raynaud's phenomenon
The symptoms in patient’s body
1. SLE patients’ kidneys will be effected badly,causing many serious symptoms and damaging their normal life.
2. Simple hematuria and Proteinuria
3. Hematuria,proteinuria with edema,backache and hypertension
4. Massive proteinuria,hypoproteinemia,edema. Namely,patients will suffer from Nephrotic Syndrome.
5. Hematuria,proteinuria with a sharp decline in renal function.
6. Chronic Kidney Failure
1. Patients can be diagnosed with abnormity through multiple tests
2. Blood routine examination will show the reduced leukocyte (<4.0×109/L)
4. The decreased blood platelet (<100×109/L)
5. Quick ESR
6. Decline of complement component C3
7. Positive antinuclear antibodies and autoantibody
The most important for Lupus Nephritis patients to receive timely and effective treatments to control and relieve their own disease condition. Maybe Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is more suitable for your disease condition. The key is that it can creates a better internal environment and promote the renal recovery.
Leave message on below or Email to email@example.com with your detailed disease condition,we are glad to offer you more professional guidance as soon as possible for free.