Food Not to Eat for Lupus Nephritis
Lupus Nephritis is an autoimmune disease which is caused by systemic lupus erythematosus. An improper diet can worsen the disease or cause the disease relapse, so we should pay attention to what we drink and eat. The following is a list of food you should avoid. Hope it can help you.
Most of Lupus Nephritis patients suffer from internal thermal, spice food can worsen this condition. Therefore, pepper, leeks, onions, ginger, cinnamon, garlic etc should be avoided.
Red meat, such as beef, mutton, horseflesh, venison etc, can also lead to internal thermal. So it is suggested to limit the intake of them.
Seafood, such as fish, shrimp, crab etc, is prone to cause allergy, which may exacerbate inflammation, so Lupus Nephritis patients should keep eyes on them.
Food with light sensitization
Lupus Nephritis patients are sensitive to light, in the daily they should avoid exposing to the sun. Food with light sensitization may worsen this condition, so it is better for them to get rid of these foods, such as coriander, celery, oilseed rape etc.
Saturated fats can raise cholesterol levels and may contribute to inflammation. So they should be limited. Fried foods, baked foods, cheese, butter, ice crease etc are included.
Alfalfa sprouts contains certain amino acid that can activate the immune system and increase inflammation in people with lupus. So it should be avoided.
It is not possible for us to list all the foods you should not eat here. If you still wonder whether certain food is suitable for you or not, you can leave us a message or email to email@example.com. It is preferred if you can send your test report to us to have a general knowledge of your physical condition.
- How Can Kidney Failure Patients Reduce Creatinine 260 and Swelling on Ankles
- How to Treat for Kidney Failure Patients Who Refuse Dialysis
- What Medicine and Treatment Should Diabetes and Stage 3 CKD Patients Take
- How to Help Kidney Failure Patients Reduce Creatinine 463 and Avoid Dialysis
- How Does Chinese Medicine Treatment Treat for Kidney Failure Patients with High Creatinine Level in a Safe Way
- Is That Possible for Kidney Failure Patients with Creatinine 700 to Avoid Dialysis