When all kinds of Chronic Kidney Disease progressed to the end stage, they needed expensive treatment such as Dialysis and transplantation, which caused heavy burden to individuals, families and society. Therefore, how to effectively prevent the progress of chronic kidney disease is the most concerned problem for patients with chronic kidney disease, and also the biggest challenge for nephrologists.
In recent years, with the deepening of the research on the pathogenesis of delaying CKD. We have achieved it. These measures include diet control and nutritional therapy, systemic and glomerular local hypertension control, hypoglycemia, hypotension, anticoagulation and platelet resistance, antioxidant and traditional Chinese medicine treatment. In the early and middle stages of CRF, on the basis of the treatment of primary causes, effective comprehensive treatment measures should be adopted as far as possible to delay the progress of CRF.
Common comprehensive treatment measures include the following:
1. Dietary control and nutritional therapy are the most basic measures to delay slow renal failure.
2. Controlling systemic and local intraglomerular hypertension is an effective way to delay slow renal failure.
3. Hypoglycemic and lipid-lowering therapies also contribute to delaying slow renal failure.
4. Scientific experiments and clinical observations suggest that anticoagulation and antiplatelet therapy can delay the progress of slow renal failure.
5. It is worth mentioning that Traditional Chinese Medicine has a good effect on chronic renal failure, which is the necessary to slow the process to uremia.
In short, the treatment of chronic kidney disease is very professional. It is necessary to actively give the above comprehensive treatment measures on the basis of the treatment of primary causes, which vary from disease to disease and from person to person. At the same time, we should avoid the use of various nephrotoxic drugs to maximize the protection of renal function, so as to delay the progress of renal failure and improve the quality of life of nephrotic patients as much as possible.
If you want to know more information, please leave a message below or send the medical reports to us. We will try our best to help you.
WhatsApp/Viber: +86 13503211882