There are no bones in the kidneys. They are made up of about 2000000 nephron. Each nephron is composed of nephron, renal capsule and renal tubule. The kidney unit is very industrious, working all the time, sometimes the work is heavy, the death is one, the other is filled, and it will not cause you to cause pain because of the death of a kidney unit. When the nephron injury is more and more, symptoms gradually appear. If the nephron is killed in large numbers, there will be little left kidney function.
Because the nephron can not be resurrected, so when the nephron is damaged one after another, it will not go to uremia.
However, this does not mean that it is not cured. You can minimize the damage to nephron.
This can delay the deterioration of renal function and avoid uremia.
So what to do specifically?
1. Control blood pressure
Hypertension is definitely a potential risk factor for advancing the progression of kidney disease. The kidney itself has the function of regulating blood pressure. When the kidneys are damaged and the blood pressure rises, hypertension will directly accelerate the deterioration of the kidney, making the risk of uremia increase significantly.
Therefore, regular monitoring of blood pressure and timely use of antihypertensive drugs are very helpful for the control of kidney diseases.
2. Control blood sugar
Sugar is the main source of energy for the body. When the body fails to decompose blood sugar and the blood sugar is not well controlled, the excess sugar will turn into metabolic waste and excreted by the kidneys. This increases the burden on the kidneys and will naturally develop into uremia in the long run.
This diabetes patient should pay special attention to it.
3. Early attention to the value of blood creatinine
If nephropathy is found, serum creatinine is at a normal or slightly elevated stage, and the creatinine level remains stable. This indicates that the renal function is still in a relatively early stage, and the space for treatment is also large. If creatinine is over 100, no matter how much, we should pay attention to it, especially the effect of drugs on creatinine. Listen to the doctor's arrangement and don't treat it blindly.
4. Eat a light point, reduce the burden of the kidney. This is more helpful for the treatment of kidney disease.
5. Kidney friends should insist on low salt, low protein and high quality protein diet. Eat more fruit and vegetables
6. Regular review of many patients discharged from hospital to recur, that is, no supervision at home, vigilance low. Whether protein, blood pressure, renal function and other indicators are good or bad, they should be reviewed regularly. The specific review cycle is based on medical advice.
Unauthorized drug reduction, dressing, and drug withdrawal
7. Some people are not able to take the side effects of the hormone; some people because the protein turns to be cured, and stops the medicine, some people take some time to feel no effect, and change medicine. The choice of drugstores is the quack. The more the result, the heavier. Whether to reduce the dosage, change the medicine, stop the medicine, we must obey the doctor's advice. Don't be a master.
8. Keep optimistic and avoid being affected by negative emotions
The possibility that the emotion may affect the condition sounds very mysterious, but whether it is what I see or hear, it is better for the more optimistic patients, and although the disease has a lot of inconvenient, it is still the best to be optimistic.