Some patients asked our ONLINE DOCTOR that why do they feel that their hearing dropped as the disease worsen. In view of time,may ONLINE DOCTOR can not answer your question detailedly. Here the article may can help you get more information about your disease.
Hearing loss may be caused by various reasons,such as the fatigue,high blood pressure,inflammations and so on. Some patient with Kidney Failure may discover that their hearing is falling. Actually,there are some reasons of Kidney Failure that may cause the decline of the hearing.
1. Most of patients accompany high blood pressure or anemia that may effect the auditory function of ears.
2. Besides,in order to control and relieve their disease condition,doctors may advise patients to take diuretics or antibiotics,which will also damage the stria vascularis in inner ear and make influence on their hearing.
3. Arteriosclerosis caused by high blood pressure will make the blood disorders of inner ear. At the same time,these patients are often have high blood sugar,which cause the severer influence for the hearing.
4. For some patients with Diabetic Nephropathy,the long-standing high blood sugar will cause the vascular disease and lead to the insufficient blood supply. Thus patients hearing will be damaged.
5. In TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine),edema and hypoproteinemia caused by Kidney Failure will cause the bad circulation of acoustic device. And the accumulation of too much toxin will also damage the lymphatic and hair cell function.
Actually,in Western,in order to control and relieve the disease condition,patients will take too much medicine. As the time goes on,these medicine may damage the nervous system and lead to the damage on hearing.
If you are looking for another therapies to treat your disease,Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy may be more suitable for your disease condition. Leave message on below or Email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your detailed condition,we are glad to offer you more informations for free as soon as possible.
Wish you are happier.