Some patients with Kidney Failure do not find the disease in time, or the treatment effect is not good, the renal function deteriorates, and then it will involve many organs of the whole body, such as heart, liver, spleen, causing a series of complications, which are more terrible than renal failure.
Many of these complications are preventable and treatable. Renal function is at different stages, and the risk of complications is different. Four complications are critical to the progress of nephropathy.
First item: edema
Renal edema is one of the most obvious and typical symptoms in the early stage of nephropathy. The occurrence of edema is the manifestation of the decline of glomerular filtration function. In addition, the decline of renal filtration function leads to a large amount of proteinuria, which can also aggravate the edema caused by hypoproteinemia. Edema can aggravate the burden of the kidney, which is not conducive to urine excretion, and the accumulation of toxins is not conducive to the kidney.
Prevention and treatment methods:
1. Repair of glomerular filtration system. Early partial glomerular damage is mild, timely treatment can be repaired, and some traditional Chinese medicine can repair damaged renal function from the source, adjust the balance of sodium and water, to alleviate edema.
2. Take diuretics. Not all Kidney Friends apply this method, mainly depending on the condition of renal function.
3. Reduce the intake of salt and high-salt food. The daily intake of salt should not exceed 3G. Some high-salt foods, such as salted vegetables and bacon, can be eaten as little as possible, which can also play an auxiliary role in alleviating edema.
Second item: hypertension
Nephropathy and hypertension can be described as a pair of "difficult brothers but difficult brothers". Damage to glomeruli, tubules and other tissues in the kidney can lead to problems in the renal filtration system, decrease in drainage and sodium excretion capacity, and increase blood pressure. In addition, some kidney tissue fibrosis, sclerosis, resulting in poor blood circulation will aggravate hypertension. Conversely, elevated blood pressure leads to poor blood flow in the kidney, which affects the condition of blood supply and oxygen supply in the kidney, and then is not conducive to the protection of renal function, and ultimately forms the rhythm of a vicious circle.
Prevention and treatment methods: 1. dredging blood vessels, accelerating metabolism, improving the internal environment of the kidney. Vascular toxins in the kidneys cause high blood pressure. To improve this situation, on the one hand, antihypertensive drugs such as pril and sartan can be taken, on the other hand, they can alleviate proteinuria and repair part of the glomeruli, thus delaying the progress of renal function; on the other hand, they can use traditional Chinese medicine characteristic therapies such as drugs and moxibustion to promote blood circulation.
2. Low-salt diet. It can alleviate water and sodium retention in the body, alleviate hypertension, but also reduce the burden of kidneys, which is conducive to the fall of blood pressure, maintain long-term stability, the same intake.
Third item: anemia
Anemia is one of the complications in the middle and late stages of nephropathy. Mainly after kidney damage, the production of erythropoietin decreased, unable to stimulate bone marrow hematopoiesis in normal. Anemia can reduce the body's immunity, which is the same as "worsening the snow" for the patients with low immunity, increasing the probability of recurrence and deterioration of the disease. This kind of anemia is not iron deficiency anemia, so it is not ideal to treat it simply by supplementing food.
Prevention and treatment methods:
1. Injection of erythropoietic hormone. The so-called "symptomatic drug" can stimulate bone marrow hematopoiesis and alleviate the symptoms of anemia by injecting hormones that promote erythropoiesis.
2. Supplementation of iron and vitamin C. Although it is non-iron deficiency anemia, appropriate supplementation of iron and vitamin C can expand the role of erythropoietin, so that the existing erythropoietin can maximize hematopoiesis.
3. Eat dark-colored vegetables such as eggplant, tomatoes, fresh fruits and red meat.
Item 4: High potassium, high phosphorus and acidosis
Electrolyte disturbance is the inevitable result of impaired renal function, mainly manifested as hyperkalemia, hyperphosphorus, renal osteopathy, metabolic acidosis and so on.
Prevention and treatment methods: 1. Pay attention to electrolyte examination. Daily review must pay attention to the changes of potassium, phosphorus, iron, calcium and other indicators, so as to achieve early detection and adjustment.
2. Symptomatic medication. High potassium patients take potassium excretion drugs, high phosphorus and osteopathy patients can take phosphorus binder, active vitamin D, etc. to maintain the stability of blood phosphorus and calcium.
3. Insist on a low-potassium, low-phosphorus and low-salt diet. Intake depends on the severity of symptoms.
If you want to know more information, please leave a message below or send the medical reports to us. We will try our best to help you.
WhatsApp/Viber: +86 13503211882