What Is the Reason and Treatment of High Potassium in Renal Failure
What is the reason and treatment of High Potassium in Renal Failure? As you get diagnosed with kidney disease in early stage, you need know about one of the minerals-potassium and how it is affected by kidney disease. Please go on reading.
Why does potassium level elevate in renal failure?
In general, the potassium level is keeping in a stable condition when the kidney function is normal. Healthy potassium level is between 3.5 to 5.0mEq/L. However, when your kidney is damaged and you have kidney disease, potassium can not effectively discharge the excess potassium in blood so that accumulate in blood. In addition, some medicines may also cause excess potassium retention.
High Potassium Level will cause nausea, fatigue, weakness, numbness or dull pain, irregular heartbeat, slow pulse and heart failure.
What are the treatment methods to reduce high potassium in renal failure?
- Follow low-potassium diet. Foods containing high potassium include banana, mango, orange, potato, kiwi, dried fruit, pumpkin, tomato and tomato juice, and so on.
- Diuretic can help remove excess potassium in blood through urinary tract. But you should take it under the guidance of doctor.
- The fundamental method is to repair damaged kidney tissues and improve kidney function. Once kidney function is improved, excess potassium can be removed effectively out of the body.
Chinese Medicine Treatments are recommended to you, such as Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy, Foot Bath Therapy, Cycle Therapy, Edema Therapy, Acupuncture and Oral Chinese Medicine Therapy and so on, which are helpful for repairing damaged kidney tissues and cells and improving kidney function.
If you want to learn more details about these Chinese Medicine Treatments, you can consult ONLINE DOCTOR at any time or leave message below or send email to us. We will provide professional service for you in time.
WhatsApp/Viber: +86 13503211882
What else you want to know:
How can I get this treatment?
How can I get this treatment in my countries?
How much does this treatment cost?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital?
What should I prepare to your hospital except visa?
How can I go to your hospital?
- Toxin-Removing Therapy Reduces High Creatinine Level in Kidney Disease
- How to Reduce Blood Urea in CKD Stage 3
- How to Reduce High Creatinine Level in Blood Naturally
- Toxin-Removing Treatment for Serious Proteinuria 21.92g
- Toxin-Removing Treatment: Creatinine Level 584 in Kidney Failure
- Chairman of SJZ Kidney Disease Hospital Visited Oman Embassy