Patients with chronic renal insufficiency, especially in the use of potassium-conserving diuretics or angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitors prone to hyperkalemia, at this time should limit the intake of high-potassium food. There are mainly foods with high potassium content:
1. Buckwheat noodles, corn flour, corn and so on.
2. Dried beans, soybeans, green beans, peas and so on.
3. Rhizomatous sweet potatoes, potatoes, taro, bamboo shoots, ginger, lotus root, water chestnuts, mushrooms, etc.
4. Leafy vegetables such as cabbage, rape, potherb mustard, spinach, scallion, Toona sinensis and so on.
5. Pickled vegetables such as capsicum, pickled mustard tuber, pickled radish, cucumber and so on.
6. Mushrooms, mushrooms, letinous edodes, tremella, Auricularia auricula, kelp, laver and so on.
7. Fresh fruit apricots, apples, bananas, persimmon, dates, olives and so on.
8. Nuts, peanuts, watermelon seeds, sunflower seeds, walnuts, lotus seeds, longan, litchi, chestnut and so on.
9. Salted pork, bacon, ham, beef, chicken and so on.
10. Fish and shrimp grass carp, carp, scallops, shrimps, sea crab and so on.
11. Bean products, tofu skin, Yuba and so on.
If patients have the following symptoms that you should go to hospital as soon as possible.
Nausea, vomiting and diarrhea.
There is ammonia smell in the mouth, the gums are often inflamed, oral mucosa ulcerated and bleeding.
Insomnia, irritability, numbness and burning of limbs, lethargy, convulsion and coma.
Hypertension and precordial pain, palpitations, shortness of breath, upper abdominal distention and pain, edema, and inability to lie prone caused by pericarditis and heart failure.
If you want to know more information, please leave a message below or send the medical reports to us. We will try our best to help you.
WhatsApp/Viber: +86 13503211882