Is Celery Juice Good for IgA Nephropathy Patients
Is celery juice good for IgA Nephropathy patients? Celery juice reserves nearly all health benefits of celery, so it can help IgA Nephropathy patients improve their healthy condition if eaten correctly. What can IgA Nephropathy patients get from this vegetable?
The answer depends on the nutritions of celery juice. Compared with other drinks, the nutritions in celery juice are more rich and various. Besides minerals, vitamins and fibers, it is also a source of protein, calorie, carotene, etc. All of these substances determine celery juice can bring the following benefits for IgA Nephropathy patients:
● Lower high blood pressure: Celery juice contains acidic components of lowering high blood pressure. This can help slow the progression of IgA Nephropathy to some extent.
● Increase the urine output: Celery has a diuretic property that can stimulate the kidney to produce more urine, so as to ease swelling and remove more wastes and toxins from the body.
● Help ease anemia: The high content of iron in celery juice indicates this beverage can help ease renal anemia by supplementing enough irone.
● Prevent and treat urinary tract infections: For people with IgA Nephropathy, they are more likely to suffer urinary tract infections. Drinking celery juice can help prevent this problem.
● Improve digestive system: Just like other vegetables, celery is rich in fiber, which can help prompt our digestion, so as to improve appetite quality.
Although celery juice has so many health benefits, IgA Nephropathy patients can’t drink it without limitation. This is because it a underlying source of fluid. For kidney disease patients, drinking extra fluid can increase the workload on kidneys. Also, it may worsen patients’ swelling once the fluid can’t be discharged timely. For this reason, you need to determine the amount of celery juice to drink one daily before consuming it.
What else you want to know:
How can I get this treatment?
How can I get this treatment in my countries?
How much does this treatment cost?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital?
What should I prepare to your hospital except visa?
How can I go to your hospital?
- Toxin-Removing Therapy Reduces High Creatinine Level in Kidney Disease
- How to Reduce Blood Urea in CKD Stage 3
- How to Reduce High Creatinine Level in Blood Naturally
- Toxin-Removing Treatment for Serious Proteinuria 21.92g
- Toxin-Removing Treatment: Creatinine Level 584 in Kidney Failure
- Chairman of SJZ Kidney Disease Hospital Visited Oman Embassy