For patients with IgA Nephropathy, in daily life, we should strengthen the diet work of IgA nephropathy. In diet, learn to avoid food, so what kind of food do IgA nephropathy patients need to avoid?
1. Pine egg, containing lead, will aggravate the burden of kidney, for IgA nephropathy patients, if often eaten, not only is not conducive to the treatment of kidney disease, but also will appear poisoning.
2. Stinky tofu, containing hydrogen sulfide, will increase the burden on the kidneys, excessive consumption, will damage the patient's organs.
3. Monosodium glutamate, glutamic acid, heating coking glutamate, carcinogenic, more than 10 grams affect germ cells, the birth of children with low IQ, so monosodium glutamate can not heat up
4. Instant noodles, containing preservatives, and these for IgA nephropathy, no nutritional value, can not replenish the body's energy needs.
5. Sunflower seeds, unsaturated fatty acids, will affect the liver function of IgA nephropathy, and easily lead to IgA nephropathy patients fattening.
6. Spinach, containing oxalic acid, combined with zinc and calcium, resulting in zinc deficiency and calcium deficiency is generally not suitable for IgA nephropathy patients over 40 years old.
7. Pig liver contains a large amount of cholesterol, but it is not suitable for patients with IgA nephropathy.
All the refereed foods should be avoided by IgA Nephropathy patients. If you want to know more information, please leave a message below or send the medical reports to us. We will try our best to help you.
WhatsApp/Viber: +86 13503211882