Hypertension is one of the most common cardiovascular complications in patients with chronic uremia, which often leads to cardiovascular and cerebrovascular accidents. In maintenance hemodialysis patients, the higher blood pressure is often seen during dialysis. It is reported that during Dialysis, the proportion of blood pressure increase is significantly higher than that of blood pressure decrease.
In dialysis, blood pressure rises, light people have no obvious feeling, heavy people will have dizziness, headache, nausea and vomiting, then what are the common reasons for the rise of blood pressure in hemodialysis?
1. Imbalance syndrome mainly occurs in the early stage of dialysis, or induces dialysis. It manifests headache, nausea and vomiting, hypertension and so on in the second half of dialysis or after dialysis, and it relieves itself more than a few hours later.
2. The clearance of antihypertensive drugs is cleared in the course of blood transfusion, causing a rebound in blood pressure.
3. Excessive dehydration can increase the concentration of some vasoconstrictor substances in blood, such as renin-angiotensin-aldosterone system activation, norepinephrine, endothelin, catecholamine and so on. Vasoconstriction can increase blood pressure.
4. Dialysis fluid related to (1) low potassium or non-potassium dialysate (2) hard water syndrome or high calcium dialysate, low potassium or non-potassium dialysate, and high calcium dialysate can increase vascular tension, and the latter can also increase myocardial contractility and blood pressure.
5. Stress, fear, anxiety and lack of sleep in patients with mental tension and anxiety can excite sympathetic nerve, increase secretion of vasoconstrictor substances, increase vascular resistance, cause vasoconstriction and increase blood pressure.
6. During the process of hemodialysis, the blood, plasma, albumin and gamma globulin are transfused too quickly, which increases the content of blood vessels and leads to the increase of blood pressure.
If you want to know more information, please leave a message below or send the medical reports to us. We will try our best to help you.
WhatsApp/Viber: +86 13503211882