Hypertension is a common disease in modern people. Hypertension can cause Kidney Disease. Hypertensive patients should pay attention to preventing Hypertensive Nephropathy. So, how to prevent hypertensive nephropathy?
How can we prevent hypertension nephropathy?
Hypertensive kidney damage is often very concealed and slow progress, no obvious symptoms of the urinary system, easily overlooked. When renal function begins to decline, polyuria and nocturia occur, and attention to increased nocturia is an important signal. Urine tests revealed a small amount of protein, red blood cells and tube type. The decrease in urine specific gravity indicates that the renal function of urine concentration has subsided. When renal function is further reduced, the volume of urine is reduced, and there are large quantities of protein, red blood cells and tube type in the urine. Finally, severe impairment of renal function leads to uremia and life threatening.
The symptomatic treatment of renal impairment caused by hypertension is very difficult, especially at the stage of uremia. Therefore, hypertension patients should pay attention to protecting the kidneys while actively treating hypertension.
1. Patients with hypertensive nephropathy should not use or use caution as much as possible.
2. The diet of patients with hypertension and nephropathy should be light, to limit the intake of sodium salt, daily intake of sodium salt does not exceed 5 grams.
3. Hypertensive nephropathy patients should regularly make routine urine examination and blood collection for renal function examination, in order to clear the treatment of renal damage.
4. It is necessary for patients with hypertension and nephropathy to quit smoking. Smoking not only causes vasoconstriction and elevated blood pressure, but also reduces blood flow to the kidneys.
5. Hypertensive nephropathy patients should adhere to treatment under the guidance of doctors, so that blood pressure can be controlled at a normal level 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
If you want to know more information, please leave a message below or send the medical reports to us. We will try our best to help you.
WhatsApp/Viber: +86 13503211882