Will Diabetes patients with Hypertension have Kidney Disease in the later development? The answer for this question is that according to clinical studies, about 60% to 70% patients with diabetes have kidney disease. There is no doubt that the reason is diabetes. Kidney disease due to diabetes is common in nowadays. Patients need to pay more attention on it. Call for ONLINE DOCTOR.
How to take more care about kidney disease due to diabetes?
In many countries diabetes is the first cause for late stage kidney failure. For patients with this kind of condition that they need to take more care in the daily life.
1. Try to avoid nephrotoxic drugs and iodinated contrast media
2. High blood sugar is the root cause of kidney damage, control blood sugar well is helpful for delaying the onset of kidney disease caused by diabetes.
3. Hypertension is one of the reasons to cause the development of kidney damage.
4. Regular monitoring of albuminuria status and progress and kidney function.
5. To maintain a good lifestyle: no smoking, no alcohol avoid the application of analgesics and other drugs which are likely to cause kidney damage.
As we all known that treat for this kind of disease is also need some effectively treatments. While dialysis is not the best choice for patients.
Is there any other treatments?
Micro-Chinese Medicine Hot Compress Therapy as an effective treatment for kidney disease, it is able to treat for kidney disease through working for blood vessels. So that the diabetes will be controlled well in some degree.
Foot Bath Therapy is also good at treating for kidney disease, which can be matched with Micro-Chinese Medicine Hot Compress Therapy.
If you want to know more information about these effective treatments, you can leave us a message or send emails to email@example.com, to get more information you want.
viber/whatsapp: +86 13503211882