1. Urine volume changes: a lot of hypertension patients will have frequent night urine, which is the initial symptom of hypertension nephropathy, but with the development of the disease will appear proteinuria and hematuria, and even develop into uremia.
2. Gastrointestinal symptoms: Hypertensive patients often appear nausea and vomiting and other gastrointestinal symptoms are caused by hypertensive encephalopathy. The cause of the disease is severe and persistent spasm of small cerebral arterioles, resulting in cerebral blood circulation disorders, resulting in brain edema and increased intracranial pressure.
3. Retinopathy: The main manifestations are blurred vision, papilledema, retinal hemorrhage, oozing blood.
4. Cardiac complications: Hypertension damage to the heart is unavoidable, the most common is hypertensive left ventricular hypertrophy, patients can appear palpitations, or labor-induced dyspnea, paroxysmal nocturnal dyspnea, pulmonary edema, etc., serious patients can appear left heart failure, or ischemic heart disease, angina, myocardium Clinical symptoms of infarction.
5. Brain symptoms: Headache and dizziness are common symptoms of hypertensive nephropathy, can also have a heavy head or neck plate tightness. The dizziness caused by hypertension is more than that in the morning. The location is mostly seen in the forehead, occipital part or temporal part. Hypertensive dizziness can be temporary or persistent, and can be relieved after blood pressure drops, but sometimes excessive or rapid blood pressure drops can cause dizziness.
If you want to know more information, please leave a message below or send the medical reports to us. We will try our best to help you.
WhatsApp/Viber: +86 13503211882