Hypertensive Nephropathy is a secondary disease caused by long-term high blood pressure. It is more dangerous than other kinds of kidney diseases and will lead to many serious symptoms and complications for patients. Here the article may can help you learn more about your disease condition,hoping this can help you take better care of yourself and choose a more suitable therapy. ONLINE DOCTOR can offer more details directly and quickly for free.
In general,hypertension is more common in old people. But over the years,as people living standard rise,hypertension presents a younger trend. Long-standing high blood pressure makes patients easy to suffer from Hypertensive Nephropathy. Primary hypertension develops in 25 to 45 years old,and Hypertensive Nephropathy tends to occur in the 40-60 years old.
So what are the damages that will Hypertensive Nephropathy lead to ?
1. Owing to the influence of different disease history,race and complications,patients’ renal function will be damaged and aggravated. Then the probability of renal damage is more serious in male than in female.
2. Increased urination is the earliest clinical manifestation of Hypertensive Nephropathy. In fact,this is mainly caused by the damaged kidney tubules. In this case,patients’ kidney tubules have ischemic lesions and their urine concentration function will also be reduced. And then some protein will also leak with urine,showing the glomerular damage.
3. As the Hypertensive Nephropathy worsens continuously,some patients may suffer from Kidney Failure or even ESRD (End Stage Renal Disease). If there are no timely and effective treatments,patients renal function will be reduced obviously.
4. During the illness,the complications caused by the primary hypertension,like CVD (Cardio Vascular Disorder),is more serious than renal damages. Its therapy and prevention is more important.
5. Retinopathy is also common in Hypertensive Nephropathy. So taking the fundus examination regularly is necessary for patients.
6. Left ventricular hypertrophy, heart failure, coronary heart disease, angina caused by high blood pressure are also severe for patients.
Any other questions or doubts please leave message on below or Email to email@example.com with your detailed disease condition,we are glad to offer you more professional guidance as soon as possible for free.