If creatinine level in blood stays around 235 stably, it is more likely to indicate kidney damage or even irreversible. In this condition, doctors usually prescribe some medications like ketosteril. In fact, some home remedies are also helpful to lower high creatinine 235. Read on to find them out.
Creatinine, as one by-product of creatine metabolism, is excreted from the body by kidneys. Generally speaking, creatinine 235 means patients’ kidney disease has progressed into stage 3. That’s to say, kidneys are only functioning at 30%~59%. From this point, to lower creatinine 235, home remedies that can increase creatinine excretion or prevent creatinine formation are useful.
Several home remedies to lower creatinine 235
1. Control the intake of creatine supplement: Creatine is the most direct source of creatinine. Most meat such as pork and chicken contain some creatine, so you should limit the intake of meat to help reduce elevated creatinine level.
2. Avoid strenuous exercise: Creatinine is produced during muscular metabolism. Strenuous exercise may cause large amount of creatinine formation quickly. From this point, it is necessary to avoid strenuous exercise.
3. Select herbal tea: Some herbs have effect on stimulating kidneys to produce more urine and take away more waste products, such as nettle leaf tea and dandelion root tea. With doctor’s guidance, you can choose one kind of herbal tea as your dairy drink.
4. Choose correct foods: Some foods such as cucumber and bitter gourd have a similar effect with herbal tea, while some other foods like cabbage have a potential benefit of protecting kidneys.
5. Medicated Bath: This therapy can be taken at home conveniently. The key of this remedy is to choose correct medicines, and it can not only lower creatinine level but also ease some other symptoms. For example, some herbs contain alleviating-itching composition that can help ease skin itching.
The above is only one general overview of these remedies. No matter which kind of remedy you are interested, you can contact us to learn them more. Leaving a message below is just OK to get the answer.