How to lower Creatinine 3.5 and improve kidney function 25%? As an important indicator of kidney function, creatinine level should be maintained in normal range 0.5-1.3mg/dl.
See a doctor without leaving home. How? Click ONLINE DOCTOR directly and freely.
Understand why increased creatinine levels occur
There are several different reasons why you might have increased creatinine levels. Some of these conditions are more severe than others, but all mean that you need to take steps to get your creatinine levels back to normal.
1. Kidney Disease (Impairment): If your kidneys are damaged, they cannot filter creatinine out of your body through glomerular filtration as they are supposed to. Glomerular filtration is the outflow of filtered fluid passing through your kidney.
2. Muscle destruction: If you have a condition that causes the breakdown of your muscles, the broken down muscle tissue can get into your bloodstream and impair your kidneys.
3. High intake of meat: Eating a diet rich in cooked meat can increase the amount of creatinine in your body.
4. Strenuous exercise: Since muscle metabolism produces creatinine, overusing muscle groups through strenuous activity might raise levels.
Treatment methods of elevated creatinine 3.5 and improve renal function 25%
The best way to lower your creatinine level 3.5 and improve renal function 25% is to treat the underlying cause.
1. Repair kidney damage. Different from symptomatic treatment, TCM treatments are good to help treat CKD from the root by repairing kidney damage and improve kidney function to some extent.
2. Avoid strenuous exercise. In this way, you can avoid overusing muscle metabolism to produce creatinine, leading to High Creatinine Level.
3. Reduce your meat and protein intake. People with diets very high in red meat or other protein sources, including dairy products, may have higher creatinine levels than people who eat less of those foods.
Prevention is better than cure, thus you should pay attention in daily life. But for those damaged kidney tissues and cells, only diet restriction or slight exercise does not work. Medical treatment is necessary to repair kidney lesion and improve renal function.
WhatsApp/Viber: +86 13503211882, +86 18730617149