What Are the Symptoms of High Creatinine Level for Kidney Disease Patients
What are the high symptoms of creatinine level for kidney disease patients? Although patients with different levels of creatinine have different symptoms, but the following symptoms are common to see in most time.
1. High blood pressure: High blood pressure is a dominant symptom for high creatinine level and in some cases, blood pressure is hard to bring into normal range with general medicines.
2. Bubbles in urine or blood in urine: Bubbles in urine means there are excess protein in urine and for blood in urine, it indicates excess red blood cells in urine. In clinic, almost all the patients with high creatinine level will experience bubbly urine, but only some of them can be detected to have blood in urine.
3. Tiredness or Fatigue: Tiredness is a common symptom of high creatinine level and overlooked easily. Therefore, in many cases, high creatinine level is hard to be noticed simiply by fatigue symptom.
4. Nausea and Vomit: Creatinine is one of the toxins produced by our body and normally discharged by our kidneys. High creatinine level means there are lots of toxins in the blood which may affect patient’s digestive tract and cause symptoms like nausea and vomiting.
5. Skin itching: for people with high creatinine level, symptom of itching skin mostly results from high blood urea nitrogen which should have been discharged by kidneys.
6. Swelling or Edema: The higher the creatinine level is, the severer the swelling/edema is. At the very begining, swelling may only occur in patient’s face, around eyelide, inside the ankle and in testis for male. However, without effective and timely control, creatinine level becomes higher and higher and swelling may occurs in patient’s whole body.
7. Urine change: common urine change in high creatinine level cases include frequent urination at night, decreased urine output and even anuria.
High creatinine level symptom differs from case to case. It means there are excess toxins in the blood which may damage patient’s other internal organs, so dialysis or kidney transplant will be suggested. But now if you do not want to choose them, you can find help from us, we will try our best to help you.
viber/whatsapp: +86 13503211882
What else you want to know:
How can I get this treatment?
How can I get this treatment in my countries?
How much does this treatment cost?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital?
What should I prepare to your hospital except visa?
How can I go to your hospital?
- Toxin-Removing Therapy Reduces High Creatinine Level in Kidney Disease
- How to Reduce Blood Urea in CKD Stage 3
- How to Reduce High Creatinine Level in Blood Naturally
- Toxin-Removing Treatment for Serious Proteinuria 21.92g
- Toxin-Removing Treatment: Creatinine Level 584 in Kidney Failure
- Chairman of SJZ Kidney Disease Hospital Visited Oman Embassy