What Foods Do I Eat to Reduce High Creatinine and Urea Levels
What foods do I eat to reduce high creatinine and urea levels? If you are experiencing elevated urea and creatinine level, you must want to know the answer. Surely, to minimize creatinine and urea levels, choosing correct foods to eat is quite crucial. Given below is our detailed explanation about this issue. Prefer to talking directly? Chat with our online doctor for free and professional help.
To get the answer, we had better firstly make clear the formation of creatinine and urea. Creatinine is generated from the breakdown of creatine phosphate during muscle metabolism, while urea is the product of protein metabolism. Normally, creatinine and urea enter blood stream, and then healthy kidneys are responsible for eliminating these waste products from the body. However, when kidney can’t do its work normally, creatinine and urea level in the blood increases spontaneously.
Foods to lower high creatinine and urea levels
Since elevated creatinine and urea levels are associated closely with low kidney function level, the basic dietary requirement for these patients is to reduce the workload on kidneys. What’s more, foods that are beneficial for kidney function protection or improvement are better. From this point, we have some dietary suggestions for people with high creatinine and urea levels in the blood.
Basic dietary suggestions
Low-protein and low-salt diet can help reduce the burden on your kidneys. Besides, you should also pay attention to the intake of fluid, fat, phosphorus and potassium. As for the amount of every nutrition you can take in, it should depend on your medical condition. Therefore, we recommend you to describe your case or send your test report to firstname.lastname@example.org.Then, kidney dietitian here can give you some personalized advices after analyzing your case.
Specific food suggestions
In our daily life, some common foods do have the lowering-creatinine or lowering-urea property. Read on to find out which one is suitable for you.
1. Berries: Cranberries, blueberries, strawberries, etc, all contain rich vitamin C, which is proven to have an effect of increasing kidney filtration rate. This is able to eliminate more creatinine and urea from the body.
2. Cucumber and bitter gourd: You can consume them as either vegetable or juice. Both of them can stimulate the kidney to produce more urine, taking away more waste products.
Many other foods also have this property. If you want to get a food list in detail or look for a medical treatment plan, welcome to consult experts at kidney healthy web. Please Email us at email@example.com to get free evaluation from our kidney experts. Take care please!
But the Healthy Diet can not treat your kidney disease,you know that. More special treatments for your own disease please CLICK HERE.
- What is Top Treatment for Treating Kidney Diseases with Edema
- The Reasons and Treatment for PKD Patients with Hypertension
- The Top Threapy to Alleviate Edema for PKD Patients without Dialysis
- This Top Treatment may Help CKD Patients Not Use Dialysis
- Is There Any Characteristic Treatment for CKD Patients with Hypertension
- This Top Treatment is the Best Choice for CKD Stage 4 Patients