Many Kidney Failure patients who have received Kidney Transplant face an intractable problem: their high creatinine. They felt scared for this thing but they did know why. Is it a common symptom ? What are the causes that lead to the increased creatinine ? Is there any other choice for Kidney Failure patients to protect their health ? Online Doctor can help you learn more about your disease condition and some other therapies to rescue your life directly and quickly just for free.
In fact, the increased creatinine after Kidney Transplant shows the worse damage on patient’s kidneys. More than half of healthy nephron has been damage badly in this case. Besides, there are other factors that may cause the elevated creatinine on below:
1. The damage on transplanted kidney during the transplant process. Like arterial intimal injury, anastomotic stenosis, renal artery distortion and hypercoagulability of patients, and so on. Besides, oliguria within 24 hours after renal transplantation,
effective circulating blood volume deficiency, ATN (Acute Tubular Necrosis) or renal arterial embolization will also lead to the high creatinine.
2. Rejection phenomenon after Kidney Transplant will lead to serious vasculitis and fibrinoid necrosis. In clinic, patients will suffer from fever, oliguria,hypertension and high creatinine.
3. Side affects of some medicine.
4. Cold or improper diet or CVD (Cardiovascular Disorder) will cause the damage on transplanted kidney.
5. The use of immunosuppressant may increase the occurrence rate of virus infection, tumour, post-transplant lymphoproliferative disorders.
If you are facing this problem, maybe innovative TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) can help you change and your life and rescue your impaired kidneys.
Any problems or doubts about your own or our therapies,please leave message on below or Email to firstname.lastname@example.org,we are glad to offer you more professional guidance as soon as possible for free.