Due to the long-term Kidney Dialysis,patients’ remaining health may be overdrawn. A healthy diet can not only control and relieve their disease condition,but also offers a basic need for patients to hold their life. There are some Notes that can help you learn more about your own physical condition and the dietary requirements. Contact ONLINE DOCTOR to get more details quickly and directly for free.
1. Supplement the protein timely. If patients take hemodialysis 3 times a week,the minimum requirement of protein every day is 1.0g/Kg,in which the high quality protein rich in essential amino acids should account for 50%.
2. Ensure the supply of calories. The supply of calories of hemodialysis patients should be 126~146 kilojoule (30~35 kilocalorie)/Kg,while the peritoneal dialysis patients should be 146~188 kilojoule (35~45 kilocalorie)/Kg.
3. Supplement the potassium or sodium moderately. According to the specific condition,Serum potassium content and urine volume,arranging the proper intake of potassium. In general,the daily intake is 2030 mg . Besides,the different kidney disease determine the specific measures.
4. A proper intake of sugar and fat. Increase the supply of protein and reduce the intake of sugar and fat,which is beneficial to decrease the blood fat when patients are taking dialysis.
5. Supplement the adequate vitamin. Dialysis may cause the severe loss of water-soluble vitamins of blood,so it is necessary for patients to supplement Vitamin B. Such as Vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B6,etc. Vegetables and fruits are edible,but it is must be combined with the patients condition to determine quantity. The foods containing high salt or potassium should be limited based on patients condition. Bean and its products,nut fruits are not suitable for eating. Animal fats and excitant foods,like chili, mustard, pepper, coffee,Should also be avoided.
If you have other questions,just leave message on below or Email to email@example.com with your detailed disease condition,we are glad to offer you more professional guidance for you as soon as possible for free.
May you are healthier.