What are the direct indication of Dialysis for people to take care? Dialysis is a sign for patients with serious kidney damage, patients need to depend on it to eliminate some parts of toxins and wastes in blood which can not be discharged by kidneys. When to take dialysis is a hard question for patients. Call for ONLINE DOCTOR.
What are the indication of dialysis?
1. 2 days’ anuria or 3 days’ oliguria.
2. Daily weight gain more than 2.0kg.
3. With edema, pulmonary edema, pleural effusion.
4. Uremic symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, bleeding tendency and neurological, psychiatric symptoms.
5. Serum creatinine ≥530.4 ~ mol / L, or blood urea nitrogen ≥21.42mmol / L; or serum urea nitrogen increased the daily amount ≥10.71mmol / L, serum potassium rises daily amount> 1.0mmol / L.
6. Serum potassium> 6.0mmol / L.
7. Serum HCO36.5mmol / L.
Who meet the above-mentioned two or more, may be considered for dialysis. But it should be also consider about the primary disease,the clinical condition, the degree of anemia, heart function, and the case of urine about patients to decide the right treatment.
Dialysis patients should be matched with appropriate medication treatment, which will have some chance to reduce dialysis or have a chance to quit dialysis after a relatively stable indicator. Long-term dialysis will make the kidney gradually shrinking and irreversible, patients can only rely on dialysis.
What treatment can matched with dialysis and help to reduce dialysis?
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is able to repair kidney damage and improve kidney function to keep the kidney normal, the all indicators will be fine. Dialysis can be avoided in some degree.
If you want to get more information about kidney disease and Micro-Chinese Medicine Hot Compress Therapy, please leave us a message or send us an email.
viber/whatsapp: +86 13503211882