How to look at the prevention and treatment of Diabetic Nephropathy? Based on the serious of Diabetic Nephropathy that patients need more information about the prevention and treatment for it. But first patients should know about diabetic nephropathy. You can connect with ONLINE DOCTOR directly.
What Is Diabetic Nephropathy?
Diabetic nephropathy is a common clinical and multiple complications of diabetes, it is one of the most serious complications of diabetes. Diabetic nephropathy is a major diabetic microvascular complications, mainly referring to diabetic glomerulosclerosis, it is a kind of glomerular lesions which mainly due to the blood vessels damage.
How to Prevent It?
1. Control the blood sugar, keep the blood sugar in normal.
2. Drink more water, keeping daily water intake and urine volume of about 1500 ~ 2000ml.
3. Protein should be controlled at 0.6 kg per day to 0.8 grams and digestible fish, lean meat is better, to avoid increasing the burden on the kidneys.
4. Salt intake should be less than 6 grams per day.
5. Control the blood pressure, try to make blood pressure control in 130 / 80mmHg or less.
6. Try not to take the drugs which will damage the kidney.
7. Adequate intake of vitamins trace elements. Especially vitamin B, vitamin C and zinc, calcium, iron, etc., has a protective effect on the kidneys.
8. Quite smoking, smoking is an important factor in the aggravation of diabetic nephropathy, so prevention of diabetic nephropathy to quit smoking.
How to Treat It?
There have a brand new treatment for patients with all kinds of kidney problems named Stem Cell Therapy. This treatment is able to control the condition of diabetic nephropathy and repair the kidney damage at the same time without any oral drugs ans side effects.
If you want more information about kidney problems, please send us an email. Our email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
viber/whatsapp: +86 13503211882