If you are diagnosed with Diabetic Nephropathy, you may find you are experiencing frequent urination all day and night. This must make you worried. Today, we will talk about why Diabetic Nephropathy patients have frequent urination all day and night.
Most often, two conditions can lead to this symptom.
1. Uncontrolled high blood glucose: Diabetic Nephropathy is caused by long-term diabetes, which is one condition that excess sugar builds up in the bloodstream. Therefore, kidneys should work harder to filter out and absorb blood glucose, along with increased urine output.
2. Kidney infections: Excess sugar builds up in the urinary tract infections. This can increase the risk of urinary tract infections as well as kidney infection. Frequent urination is just one sign of kidney infections.
Treatments of frequent urination for Diabetic Nephropathy
The treatments should depend on the causes. Since this problem may be due to high blood glucose or kidney infections. First of all, therapy with the properties of lowering blood glucose and improving kidney condition is needed. Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy may be a good choice.
With two osmotic devices, herbal medicines which have strong activated effects can permeate into the body easily via skin. On one hand, some herbal medicines can prompt the regeneration of damaged pancreatic cells, so as to lower high blood glucoses. On the other hand, some other medications are able to improve kidney function, through expanding blood vessels, anti-coagulation, anti-inflammation and degrading extracellular matrix.
Generally, after about one or two weeks, frequent urination can be controlled, patients become more energic, high blood glucose comes down and some other improvement appears obviously.
Besides medical therapy, healthy diet and lifestyle is also very important. Learn to follow several suggestions:
- Drink enough water or cranberry juice
- Quit alcohol and smoking
- Restrict the sugar intake strictly
- Change your clothes regularly
- Avoid excessive sexual life
- Do some gentle exercise