ESRD refers to the end stage of CKD. In this stage,many serious symptoms and complications will appear,affecting the patients’ daily life and damaging their disease condition. Owing to its chronicity and complexity,there are no obvious symptoms that remind patients of the renal damage.ONLINE DOCTOR can help you learn more about your disease condition and choose better choice to rescue yourself.
For most of CKD patients,skin itching is one of the most uncomfortable symptoms. There are several reasons that may cause the itchy skin as follows:
1. The increased calcium,magnesium,phosphorus is the possible factor that will cause the pruritus.
2. Impaired kidneys will cause the increased secretion of parathyroid hormone,leading to the hypercalcemia. And then,it will cause the deposition of calcium in skin,leading to the itching. Besides,parathyroid hormone will also stimulate mastocyte to release histamine,leading to the itch.
3. The retention of nitrogen metabolites will stimulate skin and cause the sweat glands atrophy,leading to the different’ dry and itching.
4. Nervous lesion cause by ESRD is another Neuropathic itchy skin lesions.
5. It is also related to Kidney Dialysis.
TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) can help you more to rescue your life. It is a kind of innovative TCM and characterized by external Chinese medicine. So compared with dialysis or oral medicine,it has less side affects to remedy the renal damage. Micronized Chinese medicine can infiltrate the renal lesions,control the inflammatory response and relieve the high blood pressure. Then it prevents the renal disease from advancing. What’s more,it offers a better choice for all of patients to get rid of dialysis and promote the renal recovery.
We really can help you. We need to learn more abut your kidneys and you should may a decision to receive the treatments as early as possible. Leave message on below or Email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your detailed disease condition,we are glad to offer you more professional guidance as soon as possible for free.