+(0086) 135 032 11882

Why I Was Diagnosed with High Blood Pressure in Chronic Nephritis

Provided by Expert Yang Hongtao on : 2014-04-14 10:10

Why I Was Diagnosed with High Blood Pressure in Chronic NephritisMany patients with Chronic Nephritis may face one common problem-- their uncontrollable high blood pressure. They took hypotensive drugs or paid more attention to their daily diet but these measures seems make no difference for their situation. I want you know more about your kidney disease to choose a more suitable therapy to treat your disease condition. Here the article can help you get more information or more professional guidance for your own disease. You can contact the ONLINE DOCTOR to get more details quickly and directly for free.

High blood pressure refers to the higher blood pressure in arteries than normal that may cause the functional or physical changes on multiple organs,such as heart,blood vessel,brain or kidneys and so on. In general,it can be divided into 2 types:primary hypertension and secondary hypertension. There are about 90%-95% of cases are primary hypertension with unobvious causes. The remaining 5%-10% of cases are caused by other conditions that may damage the kidneys,arteries,heart or endocrine system.

Chronic Nephritis is group of primary glomerular disease with various pathogenesis and pathological patterns. As the disease develops,patients condition will become worse and worse and the kidney will also be damaged badly. When disease worsen into the in the mid to late stage,there are some obvious and serious symptoms and complications that may aggravate patients disease condition. High blood pressure is just one of the symptoms of Chronic Nephritis.

Owing to the damage of glomerulus,some waste,toxin,metabolite and excess water in blood can be be excreted,increasing the blood volume and causing the high blood pressure. Besides,the unhealthy diet may aggravate the deterioration of kidney damage,such as too much intake of water and salt.

You are advised to take ACEI or ARB to control and relieve your high blood pressure. Actually,these medicine play an important role in relieving patients disease condition. However,it can not treat your kidney damage to slove your high blood pressure fundamentally. Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy may be more suitable for your disease condition. It can remedy your kidney disease fundamentally and protect your remaining kidney as far as possible.

Leave message on below or Email to kidney-healthy@hotmail.com with your detailed disease condition,we are glad to offer you more professional guidance for you as soon as possible.

May you are happier with your family.

Comments

It is quite hard to fight against kidney disease for a long time. Now, a lot of kidney experts here try to give biggest help for kidney patients. If you have some questions about any kind of kidney disease, welcome to contact us by the following ways.

Disease Description:
 

Follow Us On :

Quick Query Kidney Disease :