Glomerulonephritis, also known as Nephritis Syndrome (referred to as nephritis), is a common Kidney Disease, refers to a variety of different reasons, occurring in bilateral kidney glomerulus, clinical manifestations of a group of symptoms of the disease. The common manifestations of glomerulonephritis are Edema, Proteinuria, Hematuria, hypertension, decreased or anuria, and normal or decreased renal function.
The main causes of acute exacerbation of chronic nephritis are:
1. Excessive fatigue: including overwork (such as taking part in heavy physical labor and strenuous exercise), stay up late can make chronic nephritis worse.
2. Bacterial or viral infections: This is the most common cause, especially upper respiratory tract infections (common cold), asymptomatic bacteriuria, influenza, laryngopharyngitis, tracheobronchitis, etc. can aggravate the symptoms of chronic nephritis.
3. Use of nephrotoxic drugs: amino drugs, gentamicin, kanamycin and streptomycin.
4. Stress state: The so-called stress state, refers to the body's external overload of various causes, such as sudden gastrointestinal bleeding, severe gastroenteritis, nausea and vomiting, diarrhea, hypotension, anaphylactic shock, etc., beyond the body's ability to withstand stress, mainly refers to the adrenal cortex in order to cope with sudden onset of stimulation. It is urgent to adjust the secretion of adrenal cortex hormone. All kinds of stress can aggravate the condition of chronic nephritis.
5. Such as water electrolyte disorder, acid-base imbalance and so on, can cause acute attack of chronic nephritis.
Usually under the action of the above reasons, similar to the day or days of acute nephritis clinical manifestations, such as proteinuria, aggravated hematuria, edema, hypertension, oliguria, and even renal insufficiency.
If the aggravating factors can be removed in time, and given the correct treatment, most patients can return to the state before the acute attack, renal function returned to normal. However, it is possible that the aggravation of the disease can be caused by these aggravating factors and rapidly enter the stage of renal failure. Therefore, we must pay attention to various causes of acute exacerbation of chronic glomerulonephritis.
If you want to know more information, please leave a message below or send the medical reports to us. We will try our best to help you.
WhatsApp/Viber: +86 13503211882