Good News for Indian Patients: on March, our Chinese Medical Expert Teams will set off again for India for academic exchanges and cooperation with the local government hospitals and other large private hospitals.
The time and place for free medical consultation and academic exchanges will hold as follows:
- On March 14th, they will arrive at Chennai
- On March 15th morning, they will visit Apollo General Hospital in Chennai, in where they will hold a meeting. In the afternoon, they will hold a news conference, which representatives of both sides will introduce the characteristic treatments respectively on behalf of their own hospital and announce declaration of cooperation.
Honored guests: leading doctors in medical community, representatives of big hospitals in India, famous media, including 6 newspaper offices and 3 TV stations.
- On March 16 to 17, experts will provide gratuitous treatment for the local patients in India. The place will be provided by Apollo General Hospital.
On March 18th evening, they will arrive at Nimbahera from Chennai.
- On March 19, they take free consultation and treatment in the government hospital or dialysis center and meet the government minister and award trophy. At night, experts go to Ahemdabad.
- On March 20 to 21, provide consultation in Apollo Hospital or Shalby Hospital or Cims Hospital or dialysis center.
On March 21st night, they go to New Delhi.
- On March 22 to 23, in New Delhi, the expert teams will visit New Delhi Government Hospital and large private hospitals there, provide free treatment and meet the local government officers and senior people.
Do you want to take part in this gratuitous treatment activity? If yes, please choose the suitable place. If you live in central and southern India, Chennai is a better choice. If you are in further north of India, New Delhi is better. All in all, please leave your contact information and full name in passport below, we will make an appointment for you. Have a nice day!
Our Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
WhatsApp/Viber: +86 13503211882, +86 18730617149